Wednesday 13 February 2008

8 Random Facts About Me - Tagged By The Pig aka Jon

8 Random Facts About Myself as tagged by the piggy Jon. I swear I'll make you pay for this if you are reading this. Ish..
So here are 8 random facts that I promised:

  1. I'm at the Blue Mountains and love it here.
  2. I got an opal ring.
  3. I'm going to Perth ( if you haven't heard about it already)
  4. I like making new random friends either off myspace, facebook or blogging.
  5. I do want to meet up with Jon aka the Pig, Sue and Fredy aka Female Fred XD
  6. I like sundried tomatoes with pasta
  7. I love H.I.M
  8. erm..erm..I miss KL FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok..so here are some facts about me. You will remember this if you're stalking me and I won't blame you. I'm sure you had some traumatic childhood experiences or just plain weirdos. lol

So now I bestow upon this quiz to:

  1. Wei-Jan
  2. Fredy
  3. Chi Kit
  4. Soo Yang
  5. Sue?
  6. Joan
  7. See Wai
  8. and Who ever that feels like doing this.

No comments: