Tuesday 19 February 2008

Got Tagged AGAIN!! This Time by Jan

I'm sitting here in an internet cafe, not far from where I'm staying in Caloundra. I sit here now quite contented with the internet access but not very satisfied. I can't upload any friggin' pictures. So for those of you that can..I hate you with a passion!!!

Ok. Enough of ranting. It's countdown to when I'm leaving for Perth. Today is the 19th and I'm leaving on the 27th, so it's 8 days. Just over a week and a day!! OMG!!! I don't have time to do it Brisbane, though we'll try to fit it in so I may have to go to Perth and do it myself. Wait a minute...Me and the visa application?! I'm surprised I'm not shitting myself.

I also have a mental blank as to what I'm about to say or do as I try to fit all my internet surfing within the one hour limit so here goes. My "dear" friend (gonna be ex..lol) has tagged me. Beware Jan.. I will whoop your ass when I get back..just you wait!!!! lmao ok..here goies

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR :
  1. iPhone
  2. A pair of Jeans (though I'll never give you my size)
  3. A necklace
  4. Constant internet connection..
THE PERSON WHO TAGGED U IS :
YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:
  1. Funny
  2. Crazy
  3. Independent
  4. Wacko-job
  5. Smarty pants..
MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS GIVE/DONE FOR YOU
hmm..Good one. Jan gave me a bracelet made of crystals that is really really pretty. =) And I still wear it if you're wondering Jan.
THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE SAID TO YOU
hmm..what I was remember of her was..
"OMG!!"
IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL
OI!! Not Lesbian lar..Gila ke?
IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE
That she stole the guy I liked?
Ok..I seriously don't know..
PASS THE QUIZ TO 5 PEOPLE THAT YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU:
  1. Sue!!!
  2. Jon aka Wild Boar
  3. Nerdy Freddy
  4. See Wai
  5. Soo Yang..if he ever reads this
1. WHO IS NO.3 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
hmm..someone called Fun?
2. WHO IS NO.5 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
dunno..all I know that he is scouting for a girl in college... XD
3. IF NO.3AND NO.2 ARE TOGETHER, WILL IT BE A GOOD THING?OMG.
lmao. Oh yes they would make a great couple!! A pig/wild boar and a female nerd. Interesting combination. I say to both of you.. Good Luck!!
4. WHAT ABOUT NO.4 AND NO.5?
hmm...it also would be interesting to watch..
5. WHAT IS NO.3 STUDYING?
dunno...perphaps nothing..even if he did..it would go straight into one ear and out the other.
6. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU CHATTED WIT NO.5?
Some weeks ago
7. DOES NO.4 WORK?
Yes.
8.DO YOU HAVE ANY COUSIN IN HIS/HER OWN SCHOOL?
Hmm...let's see... I'm in Australia and my cousins are in the USA...what do you think?
9. WILL U BE WITH NO.1?
I TOLD YOU!! I'M NOT A FRIGGIN' LESBIAN!!
10. HOW ABOUT NO.5?
He's a good friend. Nothing more..
11. DOES NO.2 HAVE ANY SIBLINGS?
Nope. I'm a spoilt only child!
12. HOW DID U GET TO KNOW ABOUT NO.2 AND NO.4?
One from the internet/blogging and the other from High School back in KL
13. WHERE DOES NO.1 LIVE AT?
If I'm not mistaken.. Ipoh..Right?
14. HOW DID U GET TO KNOW NO.2?
As said.. Internet...Blogging..
15. IS NO.5 THE SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD?
XD

2 comments:

Jonathan Chu said...

WTH!!?!?!?!

I am NOT NOT NOT a wild boar! >.<

RAWR!!!

XD

F.R.E.D.Y said...

i'm not a female nerd either! i think u're a wild wicked female beater with no mercy! lolx.. tht's sad! wuahahha...