Thursday 7 February 2008

IB Graduation of Class 2007

""Mesha has said that her greatest acheivement is completing the IB program. Here's what she said: CAS -Happy won't have to do it anymore . Extended Essay- Glad it's over. Social Life
DEAD." said Mrs. McMahon as I stood there on the stage alongside the school principle, Mr. Peach, otherwise known as Peachy within the students. My cheeks felt as if they were on fire from the embarassment. Yes. I was the only one with such a humourous speech."
So what have I been doing lately? I have been slaving away cleaning and packing and cleaning and packing. It's like a never ending bad dream. Have you ever had one of those dreams which you want to wake up but can't? Well that's the experience. You just can't get away from it.
I'm using Mother's laptop which is of most inconvenience for me as I simply do not have MSN. Perphaps Window Messanger but seriously..once you get onto Windows Live, there's no going back to Window Messanger. So I shall patiently wait for my return to the cyberworld.
The IB graduation was ironic as I did not pass the diploma. I simply completed it. Teachers and other parents congratulate me but I do not have to guts to say: I did not get the diploma.
The news for the week is that I'm going to Perth. Yes, Western Australia (if you did not know this here's the Geography 101 for the day.) I bought my ticket 2 days ago and I'm leaving Queensland on the 27th of February. Not too far I guess. Damn I still haven't been to Wet n' Wild on the Gold Coast. Another trip I suppose.
The GOOD News is that I will be going to the Blue Mountains trip and yet once again Geography 101: Blue Mountains is in NSW, that is short for New South Wales. Near Sydney..get it? It's also where Tom Cruise absailed down the side of the cliff in Mission Impossible..1 or 2..I don't know.
So that's the Good news for the time being and for all those who are Chinese or Chinese at heart I wish you a Happy Chinese New Year!!
Gong Xi Fa Chai! Ang Pau Na Lai!! XD

1 comment:

F.R.E.D.Y said...

The land of mesha! many ang pow coming? hehe..