Friday 16 October 2009

Photographer/Designer?

I am wondering. Wondering if what I'm wanting to do in life is to just be a flight attendant for the rest of my working life? You know? Work whilst in the mean time travel, save up, buy a house, a car and the rest spent on traveling around the globe.

Realistically speaking, being a flight attendant and if you're single [not married and no kids], you're able to afford nice things.

But what about photography? I actually don't find it too bad.. Just that the fact that printing them out in 8 x 12 cm is a bitch but it's fun. Design.. That's what I want to do as a major, but got stuck as a minor. Oh well, perphaps I can do it after this course. Hopefully, I'll have a PR and it'll be half price!

I don't know. Here I am at 19 still figuring what to do after I graduate from uni. I need to think fast. I need a plan...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: