Monday 12 October 2009

Learning and Breathing

We have all made mistakes. Sure, I mean I am not a saint. Realistically speaking, I'm simply just a 19 year old girl with little or no experience what-so-ever, so pray you do forgive me for my mistakes. Being naive and rash with my decisions (basically acting or speaking without thinking), I know I do somethings that may have hurt you without realising it and I pray that you'd guide me and teach me. Most importantly, I want to say I'm sorry.

From what I have learned from a short relationship, saying sorry too often can make the apology seem worthless. However, I want you to see that I'm still in the learning phase of life and like many other kids, I do tend to repeat some mistakes even without realising it. Bad, I know and I'm trying hard. Although I may not reach the standards you want me to be, trust me, I'm trying my hardest so someday you'll eventually love me for who I am. More importantly, have faith and trust me.

In a way, I'm trying to get rid of my flaws. I am attention-seeking, but in this point of time, I'm trying my hardest not to be 'clingy' and not to ask for much, but I also get frustrated sometimes hence the message. I regretted that the next day.

Despite the way you have found out the message, you actually don't need to apologize. I was shocked but actually quite happy you care... until you found the message of course!


I have to admit that despite my sometimes rather cheery, wacky appearance, I am a rather insecure person. I think it's the fact that I have lost too many friends that I think are important to me. I do not want to lose another one.

For me, like I've said, you're almost perfect. I'm starting to fall for you with what's left of a heart of mine and I hope you treat it with fragility and some TLC. I just don't think I can bear losing another someone whom I'm getting attached or attached to. You should know. You've been down the same road. I just seem to fall head-over-heels much faster than some. And perphaps I am also in love with the idea of being in love. Hopeless Romantic.

In the end, I cannot read the future but all I hope for, for now, is that you'll love me. Though you've asked the question whether I'd leave you, I can promise you that if ever that day comes, the person to call it off would be you. It'd never be me.

Let's never get into such situations in the future, shall we?

No comments: