Tuesday 28 October 2008

Saw V

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[WARNING!! THIS POST CONTAINS SOME SPOILERS]
Went to watch this movie on the October 24, 2008. I accidently walked by Picadilly Arcade and saw that there was a 5:30pm session! Ran upstairs to quickly buy the tickets. I had anticipated this movie since I heard that there was a fifth movie coming out. To be honest, this movie did not reach my expectations - the lack of gore, bone-crunching, blood and toe-curling scenes for a Saw movie and not to mention the twisted games in this film is worse than its predecessor. Jigsaw died but his games continue on with his new student. This is going to one of those never-ending shows which attracts audience like ants to sugar just to see how this is all going to end. But in reality, this is going to be one show that doesn't have a proper "ending". Reminds me of those pathetic soap operas like Neighbours that run on for years and have you grow old with them. How pathetic can you get? I'm not trying to put down those who watch them but like, will you die satisfied not knowing Mr. X will marry either GoodGirl or MissBitch? That's why I don't bother with Bold and the Beautiful, Days of Our Lives, Neighbours and etc. I'd rather watch those Asian Dramas that at least have some sort of ending. Back to SAW V. This movie ties the other SAW movies up although dull in some perspective. Watch it to tie the rest of the other movies up, if not don't bother. I'd give it a 3.5 out of a 5 for this one (in appreciation to try to scare me and many others but failed to).

2 comments:

vincent2903 said...

the poster for the movie looks interesting... LOL !!!

RT said...

Its starting to be like American Pie. First 3 movies are all good. Then all the usual face went poof starting from the fourth and loses its appeal to us who watch since the first movie.