Wednesday 8 October 2008

I AM BACKKK!!!

I AM BACK IN MALAYSIA!!!! AND IT'S FUCKING HUMID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, technically I've been here for 3 days now but today's the only day that the computer isn't giving me the shits. Although it is so fucking hot, I really do miss the food. Ok ok. Family too. I've been running around so much that each day feels like forever. Maybe these 2 weeks will pass a bit more slowly. Gosh. I can't believe I am saying this, but I DO MISS PERTH, despite the shopping disadvantage, at least the weather doesn't kill and I can take a puff when I feel like it and not worry about what the family is going to say about me. Grr..
Day 1:
6:30am -- Arrival in KL
8:30am -- Home
10:00am - Breakfast, took passport photos, police station (to lodge a report about stolen wallet)
12:00pm - Sri Petaling to get my IC reissuance
2:00pm -- Midvalley
6:30pm -- Met up with Tuckie
Day 2:
12:00pm - Subang airport for passport renewal (Sat there for 4 fucking hot/humid hours)
4:30pm -- Sunway to meet up with Sherry and Zoe (both so hot n sexy that depressingly rushed my self-esteem to smithereens!!)
Day 3:
1:00pm -- Brunch at Old Klang Rd (My fav spot for Fried Kuay Teow. One of the best!!)
2:00pm -- Collected Passport
3.00pm -- 1 Utama for shopping and movies (Eagle Eye was good! Not to mention Shia LaBeouf)

1 comment:

RT said...

Sniff... I dinch go :(