Monday 1 September 2008

Stolen Wallet

SOME MOTHER FUCKER STOLE MY WALLET.

I CURSE THE MOFO THAT TOOK IT.

I LOST MY FUCKING MALAYSIAN ID CARD, STUDENT ID, BANK CARD (ATM), ACCOUNT DETAILS, STUDENTEDGE, AND PERSONAL PHOTOS!!

MOTHERFUCKING CUNT OF A WHORE.

THANK GOD I'M BROKE.

LET'S SEE YOU MOTHERFUCKER TRY TO GET MY $$$ BITCH. YOU CAN'T. CAUSE I'VE LOCKED ALL MY ACCOUNTS. YOU CAN TRY BUT YOU'RE GOING TO FAIL.

YOU ONLY GOT $15AUD IN CASH...MUAHHAHAHAH SUCK ON THAT YOU PIECE OF SHIT.


And thank goodness I have one copy of this photo..T_T the rest were stolen.

4 comments:

CH Voon said...

feel sorry to hear that...

last time, i lose my wallet too.

But, at the end i find my wallet too but all money gone ~ RM1000.

so... I am broken too!

哈亞斯 said...

As long as the card account all stop already, just luckily that no further lost cost.

Anonymous said...

my wallet was stolen too when i go into LRT, lost rm200+ IC, driving license AND MY LRT ticket... :(

Anonymous said...

u all kaya-raya belaka haha, mine will always have less than RM5..