Saturday 27 September 2008

Birthday Surprise! [Eve of my 18th Birthday]

I just turned 18 when MSN crashed and sent me into bouts of fury. One can clearly hear my rantings from outside my room. Then I got a knock on the door. Upon opening it, I see my house mates, Kristy, Stephanie, K, Albert and Ka-ti, with a chocolate mud cake and presents! I can say this is one of the most touching experience I've received throughout my 18 years on this earth. I feel loved. Everyone looked stoned though, most of them had lack of sleep.
From Ka-ti, I received a bottle of red wine. Kirsty and Albert presented me with Smiggle Thick Colour Pencils (I was surprised to hear that Albert remembered that I loved drawing and colouring. Very thoughtful gift.) and from Stephanie and K, I received a jewelery box which had a dangling lock with the number 18 engraved on it. Very pretty!





No comments: