Sunday 2 August 2009

Hypocrites - You're Not as Mature as You Seem to be.

You are a filthy lying hypocrite. Do you know that? All the things I've said are done mostly unintentionally and I strived to change for the better. On the other hand, you're just lying your way through. Save the hassle of trying to be a "nice" person when your actions speak louder than words, my friend.

You told me that I was immature, spoilt, naive, clingy and depressed. Ok. So the truth hurts, but what doesn't kill me makes me stronger right? You, on the other hand, may seem to be all so perfect - judging others and lying so that the person would not have to end up this way. You are just a fucking hypocrite. I've tried to be nice and make you feel happy but you end up abusing this and further more, using me. You don't fucking care. What is the point of being nice when you are so not being friends. That was my aim.

Let's see. You scrutinized me for stealing/using your friends. What about mine? They may not be as close to me but you've just taken over my friends. Congratulations. You don't like public display of affection. You hugged a tipsy girl as if she was your GF. Do you care about your ex? No. You didn't care when I disappeared. You wouldn't know whether I was dead or alive or whether I was sick or not. Did you know where I was when you left me on my own? I was sick and almost as drunk as your friend and was in the toilet for most of the time. Admit it! You just don't care.

I asked you if you wanted to go for a walk and relax somewhere with me as a nice gesture. You declined it by stating you want to stay home and sleep. Where are you now? You're not even home. You said you needed to do laundry. What happened then?

Although in my heart, I am still in love. There will always be a point where enough is enough. You're just a fucking hypocrite. Just tell me the truth for once. You can't see it but if I told you what other people thought of you too, you'd be surprised. But yet again, I know you don't care. Cause that's the way you are. You tried to change me. Have you tried changing yourself? That in itself is just plain, pure hypocrisy. Open your eyes, and see what you have done wrong in yourself.

Just don't cause so much pain for me. My heart breaks each time you do this kind of shit. I'm just so sick of it but I just can't let you go. I've tried. It's not working. Someone please tell me how to remove my heart and bury it deep down the depths of Davy Jones' Locker. I hate you as much as I still am much deeply in love.

No comments: