Tuesday 25 August 2009

Rant of the Month

It only feels like yesterday that I have moved into a new place and I have only just settled in but yet, I'm sitting here wondering "When will I ever have a place called home?". It is amazing how much junk can accumulate over time and 3 years worth is alot of shit.

She doesn't even want to be friends anymore. When asked the question whether she wants to be, I get a question as a response "Why should we be?". Despite our many arguments, I'd never thought that someone could so easily forgo a friend. I said that we should be for old time's sake. "No. Not after everything that has happened". For her, she took the alternative path, for us to go our own ways. It is indeed better for her and me I guess, but she makes it sound as if I'm the one that causes all the pain. I wonder if she can see that she is also the one that caused me alot of heartache and pain.
Please, please forgive me
But I won't be home again
Maybe someday you'll look up, and barely conscious you'll say to no one,
Isn't something missing?
You won't cry for my absence I know.
You forgot me long ago.
Am I that unimportant?
Am I so insignificant?
Isn't something missing?
Isn't someone missing me?

Eventhough I'm the sacrifice,
You won't try for me not now
Though I'd die to know you love me
I'm all alone
Isn't someone missing me?

Please, please forgive me,
But I won't be home again
I know what you did to yourself
I breathe deep and cry out
Isn't something Missing?
Isn't someone missing me?

And if I bleed,
I'll bleed knowing you don't care
And if I sleep just to dream of you
I'll wake without you there..

-Evanescence [Missing]
I guess you've found someone else to love. Someone who could make you love her as she is. My hate, frustrations and anger has faded away. In the end, I guess deep down I still love you. Be free and be happy although to many, you still are a bitch [everyone thinks you are and I probably am one in your friends' eye.]

I am still packing away. Succumbing to a new strain of flu. I think it's time to invest in multi-vitamins and flu boosters.

No comments: