Monday 27 July 2009

Metro City Clubbing




It's been so long since someone actually brought a camera down to the clubbing arena. Hell, I sure don't bother bringing mine anymore when all I want to do is drink and dance the night away and the camera is just an extra bothersome thing to be carrying around whilst you're squeezing your way through the crowd and I don't think I'd like to drop my camera by accident onto Metro City's sticky dancing floor or prob get it wet when some idiot accidently spills his drink swaggering his way across.

However, it was a different night that night. I bumped into almost everyone I know within the uni circle in Metro City. I met up with my class mate Li Ying and my friend Fei there. Guess who else I bumped into? Gustave, the whole CS group and other ex-classmates of mine! Wow. It's surprising how many people you know. But unfortunately, just only close enough to say hi-bye.

No comments: