Wednesday 13 May 2009

Too Busy For Anything?

To be frank, it's been a long time since I've blogged and actually put up any photos. Since the financial breakdown, there has been an overload on work, assignments and spending time with my girlfriend. I personally feel so exhausted these days, I don't even have the energy and time for clubbing or stroll down the city [personal stress relief strategy].

Urgh.

I really, really miss 2008. Where I could just go anywhere I like, have a cup of bubble tea or coffee in one hand and just stroll without having the stress or worries of life. Now, it's the complete opposite.


work, uni, work, uni, work after uni, work.....



The viscious cycle continues

I'm just so tired. Tired of uni and of work. But I cannot let go. I feel like I'm being muffled with a pillow whilst screaming. So restricted. So so sick.
And to add to my personal dilemma, I can't do the things I want to do like clubbing, going to karaoke or have a good beer and fries down at the Little Creatures Brewery in Fremantle. Why? Cause I don't have the financial liberty to do so. Even if I have, I don't have the time. On Sundays I just sleep cause I'm just so freaking lethargic.


Energy drinks will be the death of me.


Thank you Vern and Mum.

You're the only reason I'm still here.

No comments: