Friday 22 May 2009

Semester Break From Uni?? Bull Shit I Tell You

So. Just came back from another exhilarating day from uni.

JOY.

This week I finally managed to accomplish a presentation and an essay which I have just handed in today. 2 down and 2 to go.

Dear me.

I was suppose to go on a holiday this coming semester break. Down to New Zealand to visit my mum. But now? I'm stuck here in freaking Dullsville, working my ass off on a month's "break". Farking fantastic.

What the fuck happened to my break?!? I'm not even looking forward to this coming semester break. I just wish someone would just sweep me off my feet and take me somewhere else for once.

Although this year has been a real roller-coaster ride and meeting my girlfriend is one of the better things this year, I still can't help but feel so lethargic, so DEAD. Something deep inside me have already died. I just felt like dying today. Not my usual suicide thoughts but that my body will break anytime soon.

Oh yeah, I forgot to update that my lymph nodes are swollen. The last time this happened was when I suffered from a eating disorder back in 2004. That happened due to the lack of nutrition
I was getting. This time? I suspect either I worked too many hours, the lack of sleep and food or my smoking habit. I doubt smoking as if it were to happen, it would have happened a year ago. Now, it's a size of a small freaking marble.

I'm popping pills like Dr. Gregory House. Codeine infused pain-killers and Difflam lozenges.


GIVE ME A FUCKING GOOD SURPRISE FOR ONCE YEAH?
SOMETHING TO FREAKING CHEER ME UP!

I have been saying this for a long time, but I guess no one notices it anyways. Not like anyone notices me.

No comments: