Wednesday 13 May 2009

She's Living My Dream!

Wow. Wow. Wow.

Talk about living the dream I've always wanted. I stumbled upon this blog whilst doing my blogroll.

A forensic student from Murdoch University in Perth, now flight attendant for Emirates.

MY DREAM!!

Here's one quote I've found which I'm going to live by and can use it as a good come-back when some other Asian family member is going to be snobby and scrutinize about my preferred choice of work. Especially for Michael. Here's to you and your flight attendant theory. Suck on it!

"I get to go to places such as these and get paid for it."
Your sons/daughters might be doctors/lawyers/etc.. But how many places will you see in your life? If you're going to say that they are getting paid more than me, I agree, but by the time you save up and see the same places that I'm going to go in my career life, you'll be fucking old! bwahahaha you're not going to enjoy the partying side of it :D

No comments: