Monday 2 February 2009

Listing what is possible to Achieve

Let's see.

No one can possibly loan me $10k straight up. Why not break it down then? I can pay it back all on the 20th Feb and the distance between the 11th and the 20th is 9 days. Give it 10.

For the record, I think zomfgwtfbbq can vouch that I don't even enjoy people paying for my dinner or lunch. I do not like being in debt. Nor do I enjoy going around asking for money. I guess this is how fucking desperate I am, going around asking if people are willing to chip in their bit to try to make this thing work.

Secondly, going back to Malaysia is the worst case scenario that could ever happen to me. 3 years worth of junk. Moving back is a waste of time and money [if I have to ship it all back to KL] and not to mention the re-application fees of $400AUD or RM1200 for the stupid student visa. Ok. This is as my last option.

I'll be popping in to Curtin to ask [if not plead] for an extension and grant me my enrolment before payments. If they say yes, hallelujah. If not, back to square one. But what I know from my previous experience with CIC, is that they gave a shit load and shot me with questions about my fees and it was only cause I had proof that I paid that they allowed my enrolment. Imagine not paying at all, and still asking for extension!

Crap.

Cibai betul.

I'm not so pissed cause I've got my friend's AC, which retained my sanity.

Ok, ok. I might be wallowing in self-pity. So sue me.

Mesha,
is hardening-the-fuck-up. And apparently is kulit tebal.

No comments: