Thursday 13 November 2008

Bigger Breasts Anyone?

Argh. It's like, what, 3 days after my period? Or is it 4? I don't really remember but it feels like my breasts are still as big and heavy during the pre-menstrual period which normally constitutes as PMS. Have I grown a cup size bigger? I hope not. I'm more than happy with what I have and don't need it any bigger!! However, my lymph nodes near my left armpit is rather tender/swollen. Eekk!! That is NOT a good sign no? However, thankfully it's not just my left breast but both of them. Wonder why? And as to why not to have big boobs:
  1. When you run, it feels like you're having bricks strapped to your chest and it bouncing up and down with the momentum. That's why the older you get, the saggier they are. Urgh.
  2. They make you look fatter with some clothes.
  3. They make you not fit into clothes and you're forced to not purchase that damn shirt you've been oogling at but no means no.

5 comments:

哈亞斯 said...

I think have a big breast will make you become an exhibition item in the street. I think there isn't a need for big/huge, just normal and it will be nice.

Li ying said...

HAHAHAHHAa.
big breast is good ok?
mine is like... FLAT.
==

Acey Tang said...

Wonder how Sherry feels when she runs?

Anonymous said...

"Have I grown a cup size bigger? I hope not."


I hope so. Hehe

Anonymous said...

One of the pre-menstrual period symptoms are swollen breasts. It's normal. I wouldn't worry too much about it. xD

I know exactly how you feel... it's kinda hard to run when you have a 7.9inch dick, you know ? Sometimes when I see a hot female jogger I just can't help it. :/

Source: http://ezinearticles.com/?Premenstrual-Symptoms&id=442306