Sunday 1 June 2008

Shooting Range

Sorry folks for the wait! I've been sleeping over spending too much time at my friend's place and always seem to forget to bring my camera's cord so I have not been able to upload any photos. Since then..I am now the proud Mesha for having to shoot a gun!!


Looking like a science geek with the eye and ear protection.



My friend, Hanny, and his brother Waleed decided to go for a shooting range. Since it was our first time, it costed us $60AUD each for the training and 50 bullets for the semi-automatic and revolver. It may sound scary but in the end, it's more of a social thing where we competed one another to see how many bullets we could get into the target.



The target has to be at least 10 meters away --Now that's far!


Hhaha it's been my third time now but these are the photos from when I've first shot a gun. Not to mention I had a go at the shot gun too! Not to mention, it is one of my favourite guns.


Beware! Mesha knows how to shoot a shot gun and will not hesitate!


The funny thing is that Waleed decided to bring more and more of his friends to the shooting range and the main thing is that they are Egyptians ---> in other words, Arabs!! Lol SO..imagine more and more Arabs going to the shooting range. Felt like they were recruiting and training to build an army here in Perth. Even they made fun of this fact themselves. The funny thing, it's so true if you did not know that we were there for fun.

Semi-auto girl

No comments: