Sunday 22 June 2008

Mother's Visit

Mother came over on the 8th to spend time with me since it's been the first time that we've been away from each other for 3 months. She only had 5 days to spend with me which is sad but I managed to bring her to some places which I think was nice. Didn't manage to go to karaoke though. We did manage to go to a tour to the Pinnacles at half price - we've got a family friend who's a well-known travel business man in Perth. How lucky!

My beautiful mummy.

At the pinnacles, but this isn't a Mesha if she didn't have her mobile with her. OMG! Reception!

Peek-a-boo!! Now you see her! Now you don't!

Poser.

"The long road to Nowhere."

Funnily enough. We got lost. I admit it. We women do get lost too although our intuition of direction is still much better than men's. But I mean, WE WERE IN A FREAKING DESERT! Yes, I know..We were suppose to follow the tour but had to camwhore along the way and lost them. *ahem* But nevertheless.. we found our way back to the bus. Ooo..we were not alone, there was another couple that was lost too. But they were always doing the opposite of what they were meant to do..so..no excuse for us eh?

Not to mention, the bus driver told us off in a very very polite way. He made an announcement,

"We have to stick together as a group..."

One of the best fucking polite insult I've heard yet. *sigh*

I miss Mother sooo much...She's in New Zealand right now. Hahah freezing her ass off.

No comments: