Wednesday 11 March 2009

Mandurah Crab Festival

Crab Festival.


Sounds tempting doesn't it.
Well, crab as in crustaceans not the parasites that some may find in their pubic region. Goddamn you perverts.

Jeremy invited me for this event and I accepted his invitation in hope of getting crab. Sadly, there wasn't much crab to go around since only ONE store sold crab.

Urgh. So much for crabs.

But on the other end, Jeremy, Marissa and I enjoyed the atmosphere of the Festival. We went for food sampling, not to mention, wine tasting as well.

















By the end of the day, we were all sticky, sweaty and long for a good night's rest. Marissa couldn't handle it either and snoozed when we sent her back.

I fell asleep in Jeremy's car. The embarassing part - he took a shot of me sleeping with his iPhone whilst driving. I woke up due to the noise but thankfully it wasn't a shot of me with my mouth open/drooling T_T

Damn you Jeremy! *shakes fist*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a cute little Siberian Husky :) and a very colourful tower of ice!